So you've bought a new car - what next?
We all know that buying a new car is probably the second largest purchase you make in life! So of course it's important to carefully consider how you plan to look after it!
We wouldn't be looking after you if we didn't tell you about Re-Fresh Cosmetic Repair Cover for your new car.
RE-fresh cosmetic repair covers the susceptible areas of your car against the costs of minor repairs to small scratches, chips, dents or scuffs, for the selected period of cover. We’ll even organise any necessary work to take place wherever suits you – including at your home or workplace (subject to the repair required).
As well as keeping your car looking showroom-fresh, RE-fresh can help your car maintain its future resale or trade-in value. You don’t need to worry about losing your no-claim bonus either on your comprehensive car insurance.
While alloy wheels look great, they’re especially susceptible to damage. RE-fresh Plus also provides cover for your alloy wheels, protecting you against the cost of repairing damage caused by kerbing, scuffing, chips or scratches.
RE-FRESH FACTS AND FIGURES
• RE-fresh can help you protect your no-claims discount which is worth on average £240* per year.
• At least 20% of all insurance claims come from car park accidents**
• Of all 2018 claims to date, a scratch to the bumper is the most common claim representing c.30% of all claims
• In 2018 over 70% of customers chose the convenience of a mobile repairer
• 78% of RE-fresh customers choose RE-fresh plus which covers cosmetic damage to their car’s bodywork and alloy wheels
• Over 20% of RE-fresh claims are now being made via an App – the claims process couldn’t be more simple, just download the app onto your smartphone and follow the instructions.
*Source - The ABI 2017 Market Statistics
**Source - The AA 2017
This won't take long...
Your enquiry has been sent and we will contact you using the details provided as soon as possible!
Please complete the form below:
Please contact us if you require additional information.
We'll give you a call back at the time you requested.