The Movano Tipper features a five-stage chrome-plated underfloor ram and 50° tip angle. The tipping mechanism employs a high-performance, 2kW electro-hydraulic power pack which can be easily operated by one person, using hand-held controls on a wander lead.
• Two load lengths (L2, L3)
• Two GVWs (3.5 or 4.5 tonne)
• Front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive or heavy-duty twin rear-wheel drive
• Chassis Cab or Crew Cab models
• Payload of up to 1122kg on 3.5 tonne models.
• Tipper platform width 2040mm, length up to 3205mm
• Steel platform and front panel, powder-coated in dark grey
• Cab protection including ladder frame
• Remote tipping control with cab-mounted, spiral wander lead
• Side under-run bars
• Top and bottom hinged tailboard
• Double-skinned removable anodised aluminium side- and tailboards
• Gantry lugs for ladder restraint
• ‘Tipper in action’ warning buzzer
• Power pack isolation switch
• Standard half-height toolbox (L3 tippers)
• Protection grilles for rear light units (optional).