Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff, agents, suppliers, subcontractors, any member of our group of companies where it would be reasonable to do so. These are listed below. Not all will be applicable to every customer
(If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
· We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk;
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
· Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.