This won't take long...
Your enquiry has been sent and we will contact you using the details provided as soon as possible!
Please complete the form below:
Once your vehicle is three years old or more then you legally have to take it for an MOT in order to keep it on the road. An MOT tests the vehicle for road safety as well as environmental factors.
A Class 4 MOT is the most common - for the majority of vehicles on the road that carry up to 8 passengers. A Class 7 MOT is conducted on commercial goods vehicles that carry between 3,000 kg and 3,500 kg in weight. In the Vauxhall world this is the Movano or Vivaro LWB or Vivaro Minibus Conversion.
You can book in for a Class 4 MOT at your nearest Wilson and Co or a Class 7 MOT at Wilson and co in Bolton. Our trained technicians will carry out the test which can even be done whilst you wait in our comfortable waiting areas.
A class four and class seven MOT test involves having a range of aspects of your car checked, these include:
• Vehicle Structure, free from excessive corrosion, free from damage, no sharp edges
• Fuel System, No leaks Fuel cap fastens and seals securely (make sure the key is available)
• Exhaust Emissions, Dependent on age and fuel type, each vehicle needs to meet specific emission requirements
• Exhaust System, Secure, Complete, No serious leaks, Effective Silencers
• Seat Belts, Type, Condition, Operation, Security
• Seats, Front seats must be secure, Can front and rear seat backs be secured in the upright position, Open, Close, Latch securely
• Mirrors, Presence, Condition, Security
Brakes, Tyres, Wheels, Registration plates, Lights, Bonnet, Wipers, Washers, Windscreen, Horn, Steering, Suspension, Vehicle Identification Number
Please complete the form below to book your Commercial vehicle into our Commercial MOT test station located on Manchester Road, Bolton.
Please contact us if you require additional information.
We'll give you a call back at the time you requested.