Vivaro L1H1 2700 1.6CDTi 95ps is loaded with a generous level of equipment that puts many rival models to shame.
Standard features include:
• Electronic stability programme with traction control
• Electrically operated front windows
• Electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors
• Remote control central deadlocking
• ABS with electronic brakeforce distribution
• ECO mode
• Electronic engine deadlock immobiliser
• Full-height steel bulkhead
• Wide-angle blind spot mirror
• Six-way adjustable driver’s seat with height adjustable armrest and lumbar adjustment
• Steering column adjustable for reach and rake
• Multi-function trip computer
• R 16 BT USB digital radio/AM/FM stereo radio
• Bluetooth® connectivity – USB and aux-in facility
• Steering wheel mounted audio and phone controls
• Illuminated glovebox
• Facia-mounted drinks holders
• Blue Tricess cloth seat trim
• Driver’s airbag
• Dual front passengers’ bench seat.
• Can carry a payload of over one tonne.
When it comes to economy, the Vivaro's ultra-smooth 1.6CDTi delivers a competitive combined fuel consumption of up to 50.4mpg and 155g/km CO2.