The five-door VIVA SE 1.0i (75PS) is based on the original Vauxhall VIVA that was available from 1963 to 1979. Designed for modern, everyday urban driving, the revamped model shares the original’s clean lines, durability and practicality.
The VIVA SE 1.0i (75PS) offers the following features:
• Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) with traction control
• Tyre pressure monitoring system
• Perimeter alarm system
• Electrically operated front windows
• Electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors
• Cruise control
• Stereo radio with steering wheel mounted audio controls
• Bluetooth® music streaming and mobile phone portal
• Multi-function trip computer
• Remote control central deadlocking
• 60/40 split-folding rear seat back and seat base
• Front fog lights with cornering function.
Model shown in Sparkling Blue (metallic) £565 option
Get more power than you expect from VIVA’s nimble, fuel-efficient engine.
Viva 1.0i SE 5dr Fuel consumption
Urban (cold) 45.6 mpg
Extra Urban 62.8 mpg
Combined 55.4 mpg
Low CO2 Emissions 117g/km
Cheap to run with great fuel economy, low insurance group and road tax.
This ultra-compact runaround is perfect for town driving. You’ll love its responsive steering and agility.
These are pre-registered cars with delivery mileage. We have a choice of colours available - ready to drive away! Hurry stock is limited and selling fast. Book a test drive today.