We are looking for an Aftersales Advisor to join our team at Gainsborough - with responsibility for Service and Parts.
Previous experience preferred along with a strong customer service based background.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Keeping our customers updated with vehicle/repair progress.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure repeat and return customers.
- Approaches transactions with a sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to customers.
- Cash handling.
- Answer customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs
- Use all methods of customer communication including bookings, phone calls and in person interactions to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop offs and pick-ups.
- Communicate with technicians/workshop control about vehicle statuses and ensure that vehicles will be ready on time.
- Liaise with parts department about part ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them and communicate any time restrictions to customers in a timely manner
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the service department
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a customer service role
- Computer skills
- Strong customer facing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team management
- Time management
- Sales experience
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude
You will be enrolled in the Vauxhall Academy where you will be provided with state of the art training to support you in this role.
Applicants must display high standards of professionalism and motivation, encourage beneficial change and support the company’s strategic goals for driving excellence.