With the clear design of VIVA you drive in style.
The five-door VIVA SE 1.0i (75PS) is based on the original Vauxhall VIVA that was available from 1963 to 1979. Designed for modern, everyday urban driving, the revamped model shares the original’s clean lines, durability and practicality.
The VIVA SE 1.0i (75PS) offers the following features:
• Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) with traction control
• Tyre pressure monitoring system
• Perimeter alarm system
• Electrically operated front windows
• Electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors
• Cruise control
• Stereo radio with steering wheel mounted audio controls
• Bluetooth® music streaming and mobile phone portal
• Multi-function trip computer
• Remote control central deadlocking
• 60/40 split-folding rear seat back and seat base
• Front fog lights with cornering function.
Model shown in Sparkling Blue (metallic) £565 option
Cheap to run with great fuel economy, low insurance group and road tax
Viva 1.0i SE 5dr Fuel consumption
- Urban (cold) 50.4 mpg
- Extra Urban 72.4 mpg
- Combined 62.8 mpg
• Tax Band E = £140 per year